- Workaround: Added a fallback for when GuideGuide can’t create its data file. Data won’t save, but GuideGuide will continue to work.
- Fixed: A bug caused by pixel alignment issues
- Changed: Duplicates are scoped to the layer now, not the whole document. It caused confusion when duplicates existed in hidden layers.
- Removed: Clearing guides within a selection. The behavior didn’t feel right and caused confusion.
- Fixed: A bug that prevented shape guides from clearing
- Fixed: A bug that caused guides to only be added to the top layer
- Fixed: A bug that caused alignment issues in guides added outside the current artboard
- Fixed: A bug that caused incorrect grid notation to be output from the form
- Fixed: A bug that prevented adding guides based on the location of other guides
- Fixed: A few bugs that were not visible to users
- Fixed: A bug in grid notation that caused an error when specifying a zero width or height for a grid
- Added: Form field content is automatically selected when focusing fields for quicker editing.
- Fixed: A bug that prevented the “Clear all guides” item in the flyout menu from working.
- Added: Support for Illustrator! Requires a separate purchase.
- Fixed: A bug causing rounding errors in floating point numbers.
- Added: If you click the “Add guides” button without filling the form, GuideGuide will outline the current context.
- Added: Setting to enable selected layer support. Disabled by default now.
- Fixed: issue causing GuideGuide to freeze when zero values were used for columns and gutters.
- Fixed: a memory saving issue
- Fixed: issue where Adobe installers would say GuideGuide installed successfully but it would not appear.
- Improved: installer now provides suggestions when it can’t install GuideGuide.
- Changed: Updated the license language to be more permissive. See details of what changed here: https://gist.github.com/cameronmcefee/2a9501139ff68ef2ee1e3a026e262a9d/revisions
This update includes no feature changes. You can safely ignore it.
- Fixed: Bumped version to allow GuideGuide to load in CC 2015.5
- Fixed: A bug that caused a blank panel for CC 2014 users.
- Fixed: A bug that caused selection-based grids to be misaligned when the default ruler was not
- Fixed: A bug that caused a blank panel for Windows users >.<
- Fixed: A bug that caused the form to autofill
px for rulers
- Fixed: A prevented selective guide clearing on non-pixel rulers.
- Fixed: A bug causing resolution to be ignored
- Fixed: A bug alignment issues in artboards
- Changed: Ok, that was terrible. Selections are back!
- New: New flyout menu option to change the location where GuideGuide stores its data.
- Fixed: Artboards are now fully supported in all features. If you find bugs, please let me know.
- Changed: GuideGuide now uses your selected layers and artboards, rather than your marquee selection.
- Added: Any action can be done in multiple artboards at once.
- Added: Duplicate guides between artboards or to other documents.
- Added: Clear just vertical or horizontal guides.
- Added: Default grids include a Fibonacci grid due to popular request.
- Added: Debug logging mode
Be sure to check out the blog post for more info about these changes.
- Fixed: A bug that reset GuideGuide data after each Photoshop update. If you experienced this issue, see this guide to recover your data.
- Fixed: A bug causing GuideGuide to not appear after being installed on Windows.
- Fixed: A bug causing OS X users to receive an I/O error when installing.
- Fixed: A bug causing GuideGuide to freeze when using it to automatically calculate column count with percentage widths.
- Fixed: The install script now cleans the installation directory before installing, preventing signature errors in upgrades from old versions.
- Fixed: A bug preventing adding guides to non-artboard documents when a selection is used.
- Fixed: A bug causing misalignment in secondary artboards when a selection is used.
- Fixed: A bug preventing clearing guides in documents without artboards.
- Fixed: A bug causing “center” and “right” aligned guides to only appear in the first artboard.
- Added: A new installation script.
- Fixed: A bug preventing guides with same positions from being added in different artboards.
- Disabled: Duplicate guide checking due the above fix.
- Added: Support for CC 2015.1’s artboard specific guides.
- Changed: The quick guide buttons are now always open
- Fixed: Fixed a bug preventing clearing horizontal guides artboards