- Changed: Duplicates are scoped to the layer now, not the whole document. It caused confusion when duplicates existed in hidden layers.
- Removed: Clearing guides within a selection. The behavior didn’t feel right and caused confusion.
- Fixed: A bug that prevented shape guides from clearing
- Fixed: A bug that caused guides to only be added to the top layer
- Fixed: A bug that caused alignment issues in guides added outside the current artboard
- Fixed: A bug that caused incorrect grid notation to be output from the form
- Fixed: A bug that prevented adding guides based on the location of other guides
- Fixed: A few bugs that were not visible to users
- Fixed: A bug in grid notation that caused an error when specifying a zero width or height for a grid
Find your update