Can I share GuideGuide to get a discount?
I’m trying to spread GuideGuide’s reach, so I’m offering a free additional year of a license to anyone that produces instructional GuideGuide content. Interested in participating? Here’s how it works.
How to participate
- You must already have a paid GuideGuide license. Education license users can (and should!) also participate, but you already have a free license, so I can’t really discount it any harder than that.
- Contact me to let me know you want to participate. Please provide a unique word or phrase I can use to generate a url for you to include in your work
- You publish your content and include the URL I provide and send me a link.
- Once I verify it exists, is public, and meets the criteria, I’ll add an additinal year to your license.
- The content must be a video (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube) etc, or a blog post. Tweets, Toots, Skeets, and whatever you do on Threads don’t count.
- The content must be a tutorial or demo of GuideGuide, or include a tutorial or demo of GuideGuide in a larger piece of content.
- The content must include the special link I provide.
- The content must involve an actual project, or a demo project that looks real enough that you can understand the practical uses of GuideGuide.
- The content must be generally appropriate for all audiences. If your personal brand involves cursing, that’s fine, but I won’t offer the discount for content involving volence, abuse, discrimination, and all of the standard ass-hat behavior categories, at my own discression.
- Show how you use GuideGuide in your everyday workflow.
- Make a demo of how GuideGuide works or an overview of the product.
- Show some of your own work, and then talk about how you used GuideGuide to make it.
- Other ideas are cool too, if they follow the rules. Here’s one I did.